Versatile Blogger Award


First of all, I need to say a BIG THANK YOU TO YANA FROM TIMEWITHYANA ! You need to visit her! She's pretty cool! 
The Rules:  
  1. Thank the person who nominated you
  2. Include a link to their blog
  3. Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about you
  4. Select 15 blogs / bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly

Facts:
1.  I love to learn new things, that's why right now I am learning German online with Duolingo. It's cool! After this I want to know more languages. At this moment I know English very well, French, Spanish, Romanian that's my maternal language and German, that I am learning right now. 
2. Four weeks ago, I've started to watch movies. Lots of movies: The age of Adaline, The Hunger Games all three parts and I can't wait for 20 November 2015 for Mockingjay part two; The Godfather all three parts; Love Rosie, Suite francaise, and more... 
3.  I always loved to write. As a child, I've made a story of three sister cats. Yeah, that's crazy! Currently I returned to Wattpad, where I've started a new story idea The Mansion of Peonies. Please go, and check it out! I will appreciate it! 


4. I love classic make-up! The style from 40's to 60's is my favourite! And not just the make-up. The clothes and hairstyles where very lovely.
5.  I already said that, but I am a Pinteraholic and Bookaholic! I have like 16000 pins and this year I want to read 100 books. This is much, but even if I don't reach the goal, I will be happy. 
6.  I believe in reincarnation. I don't know why, but I do!
7. Even if I do love all the animals on Earth, I have special feelings for cats, sharks, iguanas, tigers and owls. Don't know why, again! I am a vegetarian and I can't agree with the fact that animals, no matter what they are, are being slaughtered, killed for no reason, euthanized or beaten. We are all creatures on this Earth, and we all have equal rights to be here. I am against discrimination of all types. I have voted against Yulin Festival and I really hope this kind of festivals will stop! 

Here are my nominees:

  1. Chloe Metzger
  2. Mandy Masiel
  3. Jhem Arzaga
  4. Stylish Walks
  5. Jess
  6. Stephie Kent
  7. Sarah's Blog
  8. Currently, Kelsie
  9. Jessica
  10. Laura Macdonald
  11. Meg
  12. Hannah
  13. Sian
  14. Taylor M Hawkins
  15. Eilis Walsh

This is my list! I wish you good luck and can't wait to see your posts! Hope you have a nice day!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination! I have done something similar, so here is my link :) Love your blog! http://www.currentlykelsie.com/2015/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsie! Thank you for replying to my nomination! I'll check it out your post! Hope you have an amazing week! Sorry for responding so late... xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Alex,

    Thank you for nominating me!
    And apologies if I read your tweet just now.
    I'm so glad for this nomination and was looking forward to share 7 facts about me like this, although I already have posted something similar like this recently, this is still some kind of fun to know the blogger behind your fave blog.

    Will be posting mine too.

    Thank you so much and Have a great day hun!
    Take care!

    xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jhem!

      I must apologize too, because I reply to your comment now, after so much time! I was very busy and couldn't write anything. This week I'll be more active. Thank you for accepting this! Can't wait to see the post! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi Alex,

    Thank you so much for nominating me, it's such an exciting thing to do! I will be posting it this week :)

    Love,

    Chloe

    chloemetzger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chloe! Can't wait to see it! So happy you accepted! Hope you have a nice day!

      Delete
  4. Hey Alex,
    Thank you so much for nominating me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess! Happy to see your comment here. Can't wait to read your post :)

      Delete